To Die For Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tbsp butter, melted, cooled slightly
- 1-2 tbsp sugar for topping
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottoms of 12 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine egg, sour cream, 1 cup sugar and melted butter in another medium bowl; mix well.
- Add egg mixture to flour mixture. Mix until just moistened.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Divide evenly between muffin cups. Cups will be full.
- Sprinkle tops with 1-2 tbsp sugar.
- Bake 30-35 minutes of until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes; remove to wire rack.
- Enjoy warm or cooled.